Open System Preferences ... and select Network
Click on the plus sign ( "+" ) in the bottom left corner.
- In the pull-down menus that appear, make the selections shown below (you can name it anything you want) and then push the Create button.
- Enter the server address (vpn.net.rpi.edu) and your sign-on. You can leave the password box empty.
- Click on the Authentication Settings... button (see above figure) and enter the following information:
Shared Secret: c26!8m
Group Name: rpi
- After you click on the OK button you should see something like the window below. To complete the process now click on the Apply button.
- To connect, click on the VPN icon in the menu bar at the top right corner and select Connect RPI VPN.
- Enter your password and select OK