RPI Learning Management System (Blackboard Learn 9.1 Q2 2019 Release) instructors, designers, and TAs - Please read the entire announcement.
- If you meet one of the following scenarios, complete a support ticket. Steps to complete a support ticket are outlined below*.
- You want to combine multiple sections of a course into one LMS course
- You want to combine cross-listed course/sections into one LMS course
- You want a prior course imported into the current semester course
- There are multiple instructors that need access to a LMS course
You do not need to request a course, if you have one single course with one section. Your course will automatically be added to the LMS. The instructor of record will be listed and students will automatically be added to your course the Friday before classes begin. You cannot manually add students.
*The procedure to complete a support ticket.
Go to http://support.rpi.edu and click "Get help -- Click to Enter ITSSC".
Sign in, located in the upper right-hand corner.
After you've signed in click "Submit a request".
Request categories = LMS (Learning Management System)
Here are a few fields where there might be questions and suggestions of what to enter:
Subject = the course name
Detailed Description = the course name
LMS Request Category (select one) = Course Request (Instructors/Course Designers Only)