All RPI Learning Management System (Blackboard Learn 9.1 Q2 2017 Release) instructors, designers, and TAs who are planning on having a LMS course site for the Spring 2019 semester are encouraged to request their course sites now.
Note: There is a new procedure to request your courses. Go to http://support.rpi.edu and click "Get help -- Click to Enter ITSSC".
- Sign in, located in the upper right-hand corner.
- After you've signed in click "Submit a request".
- Request categories = LMS (Learning Management System)
Here are a few fields where there might be questions and suggestions of what to enter:
- Subject = the course name
- Detailed Description = the course name
- LMS Request Category (select one) = Course Request (Instructors/Course Designers Only)