Gradescope is offering a workshop series open to faculty & TAs. This series includes sessions focused on different use cases and course formats. Choose the session that best fits your needs to learn more and get started with Gradescope.
Upcoming sessions (1 hour each):
- Gradescope for In-Person Teaching
- Tuesday, 21 February, 1pm ET
- Gradescope for Online and Hybrid Teaching
- Tuesday, 14 February, 2pm ET
- Thursday, 23 February, 1pm ET
- Gradescope for Computer Science
- Monday, 13 February, 1pm ET
- Gradescope for Multiple Choice (Bubble sheets)
- Wednesday, 15 February, 3pm ET
- Gradescope for Large Courses & Sections
- Wednesday, 22 February, 1pm ET
Register and reserve your spot: https://info.gradescope.com/workshop-series
Instructors are welcome to invite their TAs and grading staff. A recording of the session will be shared with all registrants, so please feel free to register even if you can't make it to the live session.