Did you know you can talk to your computer and see your text on the screen? The Dictate (Speech-to-Text) feature available in most Microsoft applications lets you do just that!
Examples of why you would use the dictate feature
- Saves time when trying to get all your ideas onto a page.
- Perhaps you are someone who types slowly, this feature helps get your thoughts on the page faster.
- Help improve your writing skills as far as grammar and punctuation.
- Reads back what you wrote.
- Easily create drafts, outlines, agendas, and meeting notes.
Software applications used:
Microsoft Outlook 2019, 365 (desktop only), OneNote, PowerPoint, Word
Windows OS and Mac OS (how to turn on speech recognition)
What online training articles/manuals/videos are available?
Any questions, Submit a Request