So, you need to take notes for a meeting or in class, why not use Microsoft OneNote and be able to easily share these notes with others!
Microsoft OneNote is a digital note-taking app that can be used for ideas, research and project planning saved in notebooks. Images, files, diagrams, audio, and videos can be added to these notebooks, and everything is automatically saved in the cloud using OneDrive.
OneNote is part of the Office 365 suite and can be accessed at RPI with an active RCS account. You can share these digital notebooks with people inside and outside of RPI. OneNote can be used in other programs within Office Suite, both on your desktop and mobile devices.
Examples on how OneNote can be used:
- To keep organized for a Meeting. (Agenda, notes minutes, documents to review)
- To organize your thoughts for a presentation, proposal or class notes and projects.
- For Instant and Real-Time collaboration.
- For personal use when organizing a celebration/to-do’s or for lists.
- To share information with colleagues or family members instead of texting or emailing.
- For Project Management and Spreadsheets.
- Can use On-The-Go with the mobile app.
Software applications used:
What online training articles/manuals/videos are available?
If you have any questions, please Submit a Request